2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a relaxing boat tour of the Havel Lakes that surround Berlin. Learn the history of the region and the famous artists who lived along these waters as you pass by landmarks such as the Babelsberg Palace and Potsdam. Leave from Pfaueninsel and explore Pohlesee, Griebnitzsee, Jungfernsee and many more before returning to Wannsee. Snap some photos and enjoy the peaceful nature before returning to the bustling city.
- Explore the Havel Lakes around Berlin on this 2-hour boat tour
- Pass by landmarks such as Babelsberg Palace and Potsdam
- Discover the peaceful nature that surrounds the bustling city of Berlin
- Cruise through a number of lakes such as Pohlesee and Jungfernsee
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kronprinzessinnenweg 5 , Kronprinzessinnenweg 5, 14109 Berlin, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Havel Lakes Idyllic 2-Hour Cruise from Berlin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Havel Lakes Idyllic 2-Hour Cruise from Berlin?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Havel Lakes Idyllic 2-Hour Cruise from Berlin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Havel Lakes Idyllic 2-Hour Cruise from Berlin
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBerlinNature and Wildlife - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamDay Cruises - PotsdamNature and Wildlife - RostockWater Tours - RostockDay Cruises - RostockNature and Wildlife - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanDay Cruises - PoznanCategory
Art Library (Kunstbibliothek) Tours & TicketsSoviet War Memorial Tiergarten Tours & TicketsFriedrichstadt-Palast Tours & TicketsBerlin Dungeon Tours & TicketsBerlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten) Tours & TicketsAquaDom & SEA LIFE® Berlin Tours & TicketsClassic Remise Berlin Tours & TicketsOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof) Tours & TicketsBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung) Tours & TicketsTeufelsberg Tours & TicketsUnter den Linden Tours & TicketsOtto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt) Tours & TicketsKreuzberg Tours & TicketsKarl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee) Tours & TicketsNineties Berlin: Multimedia Exhibition Tours & TicketsFriedrichshain Tours & TicketsFührerbunker Tours & TicketsEast Side Gallery Tours & TicketsDorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof) Tours & TicketsEthnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum) Tours & Tickets