- 3.5-hour Berlin neighborhood eateries food tour
- Soak up the atmosphere of Berlin’s Kreuzberg neighborhood on an evening tour
- Discover Berlin’s best local restaurants, street food stalls, and bars
- Feast on street food at the Neun Markthalle evening market
- Sample currywurst, falafel, delicious cocktails, indulgent desserts, and more
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be waiting OUTSIDE Leylak wearing a Fork & Walk lanyard with label and/or a Fork & Walk tote bag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must provide email address by sending an email to email@example.com
- Please be advised meeting point and meeting time can change based on season, as such, please ensure we have your email address and contact phone number in case of change
- If you have not received the 'Pre-Tour Information' 48 hours prior to the tour, please contact us at the phone number provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.