4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Berlin’s magnificent architecture on this private, guided, 4-hour sightseeing tour around Germany’s capital and cultural center. Select the option of walking or riding a bike, then enjoy personalized attention while visiting Berlin’s buildings, streets and squares, admiring modern masterpieces at the Kulturforum, Gendarmenmarkt and much more, including a trip down Friedrichstrasse, a major street in central Berlin. Customize the tour for personal preferences and learn how Berlin’s Cold War division of east and west influenced many of the building designs around town. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- 4-hour Berlin architecture tour with a private guide
- Hear of the division of Berlin after World War II and contrast the architectural styles in the east and west of the city
- Learn about the city’s urban renewal schemes on a visit to Friedrichstrasse
- Pose for photos in front of the Expressionist Philharmonic Hall at the Kulturforum
- Discover little-known facts about Berlin’s architectural trio at Gendarmenmarkt: Deutscher Dom, Französischer Dom and Schinkel’s Konzerthaus
- Choose to do the tour on foot or by bike
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks