- See the highlights of Berlin including the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
- Customize the walking tour to your interests and see the city's lesser-known sights if you wish
- Enjoy personalized attention and learn about Berlin's notorious history from your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Walk through the city with an expert local guide, who will provide a detailed account of the Berlin’s fascinating and oftentimes troubled history. Learn about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and what life was like during the Third Reich. See where Hitler’s bunker was located and visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Also, find out how Germany was divided while walking through Checkpoint Charlie, the best-known crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War. Then walk alongside the remains of the Berlin Wall at the Berlin Wall Memorial and East Side Gallery.
Walk under the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most important monuments. A symbol of division between Berlin and Germany during the Cold War, it is now a national symbol of peace and unity. Also, see the Reichstag Building, the meeting place of the German Parliament.
Other sites on the tour could include the protestant Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the East German Government Quarter and Unter den Linden, a boulevard in the Mitte district of Berlin.
This private tour is a customized experience, so be sure to include any specific requests and desired attractions at the time of booking.
The tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Walking Tour: Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sights.