3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Berlin’s surrounding lakes and landmarks on a 1.5-hour cruise to Potsdam. Learn about the history of the city and surrounding region from your onboard guide. Relax and snap photos of the beautiful scenery as you make your way to the ‘Versailles of Germany’ passing by landmarks such as Babelsberg Palace and the Lange Brücke.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise from Berlin Wannsee to Potsdam
- Learn the history of the city and region and a few of its famous inhabitants
- Pass by landmarks such as Babelsberg Palace and the Lange Brücke
- Snap photos and take in the views of the picturesque scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kronprinzessinnenweg 5 , Kronprinzessinnenweg 5, 14109 Berlin, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
Search for blue and orange flags at the waterside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World Heritage Potsdam Cruise from Berlin ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during World Heritage Potsdam Cruise from Berlin ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during World Heritage Potsdam Cruise from Berlin ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
World Heritage Potsdam Cruise from Berlin
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamAudio Guides - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamDay Cruises - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockAudio Guides - RostockWater Tours - RostockDay Cruises - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanAudio Guides - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanDay Cruises - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Sanssouci PalaceEast Side GalleryChamäleon TheaterBundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)Altes Museum (Old Museum)Museum Island (Museumsinsel)Humboldt University of BerlinReichstagKreuzbergBebelplatzNikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)Berlin Hauptbahnhof Friedrichstadt-PalastAllied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens)AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)