1 to 5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
We will bring a thermos of tea and limited snacks (usually banana bread or similar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)
Complementary Transport by private vehicle (max 2 participants)
Coffee and/or Tea
The listed price does not include parking fees, should you decide to drive to our meeting / activity location (normally around £2)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Lunch (Must bring your own lunch and snacks)
Transportation to/from Snowdonia
Departure & Return
Location Name: Pete's eats Cafe Location Address: 38-40 High St, Llanberis, Caernarfon LL55 4EU https://goo.gl/maps/PdUig1o2pEr Directions: Access to Llanberis is easy. It's about an hour from the M56. Follow the A55 west along the North Wales coast. The Llanberis exit is near Bangor. Turn left onto the A5 and then sharp right onto the B4366. At the roundabout turn left along the B4547.
Departure PointPete's eats Cafe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Outdoors
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please contact us directly and we can make arrangements for those with special needs.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, or alternative activity (such as gorge scrambling / coasteering) or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY gibbon adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBirminghamMulti-day Tours - West MidlandsMulti-day Tours - OxfordMulti-day Tours - ManchesterCategory