- Discover top city landmarks, including Brighton Pier and North Laine
- Learn about Brighton’s unique culture and history from your guide
- Get the most out of your time, covering more distance than possible by foot
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit you
Departure & Return
The Meeting Point is in front of the Unitarian Church, New Road, Brighton
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jolly Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.