30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine a visit to the British Airways i360 viewing tower and a stop at the south coast’s highest bar for a glass of local sparkling wine for an experience you probably can’t replicate elsewhere. Plus, by booking admission tickets in advance, you’ll save time on the day and can instead focus on enjoying the panoramic views over Brighton.
- Soak up panoramic views from the British Airways i360 tower
- Look out for landmarks such as the Seven Sisters Cliffs and the Isle of Wight
- Sip on a glass of English sparkling wine at the Nyetimber Sky Bar
- Save time on the day by booking admission tickets in advance
Saved to wishlist!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY British Airways i360
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight + Nyetimber sparkling wine?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight + Nyetimber sparkling wine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight + Nyetimber sparkling wine?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight + Nyetimber sparkling wine?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrightonAttractions & Museums - South East EnglandCategory