25 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Brighton and it’s surroundings from above on a ride on the British Airways i360. With a similar design to the London Eye, the capsule viewing pod carries you 450 feet (138 meters) into the sky. Enjoy unbeatable views of the South Downs National Park, Brighton & Hove, the UNESCO listed Biosphere, and much more. Attentive staff are on hand to point out landmarks and answer questions.
- Photograph the city from a unique vantage point
- Enjoy a fun sightseeing activity with the whole family
- Take the ride whenever it’s convenient for you
- See the UNESCO-listed Biosphere from above
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Excludes special events, such as Santa flight, Halloween flights etc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY British Airways i360
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during British Airways i360 Viewing Tower - Flight?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrightonAttractions & Museums - South East EnglandCategory