- Go on a tour of Brighton’s most famous sights and landmarks
- Tick off popular spots such as Brighton Beach and The Lanes
- A guide reveals stories about the city you might not discover alone
- Discover quirky independent shopping spots such as North Laine
Departure & Return
Meet at main entrance to Brighton pier under the clock
Royal Pavilion gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Brighton Story Guided Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience