1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Full colour map of Brighton - Free to all participants
Local, professional tour guide.
Departure & Return
Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1TW, UK
4/5 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton BN1 1EE, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Brighton Story Guided Walk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during The Brighton story - walking tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory