- Tuk-tuk tour of Budapest with a knowledgable driver-guide
- See top Budapest sights and lesser-known gems that bigger vehicles can’t access
- Weave through the traffic and stop for photos
- Learn about the sights and city from a local guide
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Includes pickup and drop-off in wider downtown Budapest
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1 hr.
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box!
- Tour must be booked 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation
- Please dress accordingly to the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a TukTuk
- Minimum of 2 people is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another TukTuk
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budapest TukTuk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff