Departure & Return
On the Rivers Walk pathway near the south entrance to the George C. King Bridge - nearest parking lost is 'CPA Lot 74' at 656 Confluence Way SE, Calgary, AB. Your booking confirmation includes a contact phone number if you're having trouble finding your tour guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There are some benches along the trail for guests to sit.
- There are public washrooms available at the midpoint of the tour.
- Recommended only for those who can travel approximately 2.5 km while on the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Many Chief Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff