Departure & Return
Day-Use Parking Lot, South side of the Bow River near the intersection of - Bridge Rd / Rundle Drive / Rundle Crescent. 51°05'07.8"N 115°21'56.2"W
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pet Friendly!
- Options for returning to your vehicle!
- Children must be at least 30 lbs.
- Request a Car-Seat by contacting us ahead of your tour.
- No washroom facilities, please use Public Washrooms before meeting us at the Boat Launch!
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own Face-Masks for the return transportation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Canmore River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands