4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
**NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice
Admission for National Park
Hotel accommodations for 3 nights as listed -Fairmont room
Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Chinese)
Traffic Accident Insurance
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Airport Transfer: Pick-up and drop-off service within designated time
All optional tours or meal package can not be booked on the tour.
Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- Min. CAD$10/person/day for tour guide and the driver
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- CAD$4/person for airport pick up services
Optional activities with additional fees mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Calgary, AB T2E, Canada
YYC Airport Domestic Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westar Travel Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winter 4-Day Rocky Fairmont Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter 4-Day Rocky Fairmont Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winter 4-Day Rocky Fairmont Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter 4-Day Rocky Fairmont Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter 4-Day Rocky Fairmont Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCalgaryBus Tours - AlbertaNature and Wildlife - AlbertaMulti-day Tours - AlbertaBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory