- Tandem paragliding adventure in Davos, Switzerland
- Take in the best of the Alps’ beautiful mountain scenery
- Choice of flight durations, depending on your preferences
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Geneva hotel
Departure & Return
The Joyride Paragliding booking office is at the Jakobshorn Mountain cable cars station, behind the railway station Davos Platz at the end of the pedestrian underpass.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The airtime is two 15-30 minutes or one 40-60 minutes, depending on the wind conditions
- Stable hiking shoes are recommended
- All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joyride Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The meeting stop (The Office) is right in front of the Davos Platz station and it’s very easy access to the flying spot at the top of the mountains." See review