12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore hidden gems and popular attractions around County Cork on this Blarney day tour from Dublin. Travel deep into the Golden Vale of County Cork with your guide and soak up some free time in Cork to explore at your leisure, before exploring the famous Rock of Cashel. Then, visit Blarney Castle and follow in time-honored tradition by kissing the Blarney Stone. Top off the trip with tax-free shopping in the Woollen Mills before returning to Dublin.
- Discover the wonders of Blarney Castle on a full-day tour from Dublin
- Follow the tradition by kissing the legendary Blarney Stone and receive "the gift of the gab" for seven years
- Drive through County Cork and admire passing views such as the Galtee Mountains and County Tipperary
- Shop till you drop in the Woollen Mills before returning to Dublin
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Admission into Rock of Cashel
Admission into Blarney Castle and Gardens.
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Paddywagon Tours Ltd , 55 Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, D01 R223, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 08:00am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby and booster seats available, please notify us with your booking if you require.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored underneath, and are the responsibility of the passenger.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin Including Rock of Cashel & Cork City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
The Hill of Tara (Teamhair)ConnemaraDublin ZooMolly Malone StatueGAA MuseumKildare VillageTayto ParkWicklow GaolGiant's CausewayJeanie Johnston Tall ShipSt. Michan's ChurchAvocaEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)The Book of KellsWicklow MountainsGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumIrish Family History CentreDublin Cruise PortFamine MemorialDublin City Hall