- Full-day journey to the east to the west coasts of Ireland
- Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way, visit Irish towns, and take in the views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Travel by air-conditioned coach with a guide
- Visit Kilmacduagh Abbey on our "Exclusive" stop
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point 5 - 10 mins before our tour leaves. Meeting point: Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1, at 6:45 am Return point: Returns to original departure point between 7:30pm and 8:30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time.
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point.
- Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace/ Waiver form that was emailed to you 24 hours before the tour. Note the form Must be filled out by every person in the group separatel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn McCools Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience