- Day trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Doolin from Dublin
- Relax in the leather seats of a luxury coach
- Admire views of the Burren and Wild Atlantic Way
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher and explore the trails
- Take a look inside the visitor center and Atlantic Edge display
- Enjoy free time in Doolin to visit the pubs and restaurants
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your route passes through the Burren, a rocky region known for its limestone landscape, and along the roads of the Wild Atlantic Way. Stretching along Ireland’s west coast, the popular driving route takes in the Cliffs of Moher, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Stop to visit the towering, grass-topped cliffs that look out over the sea and follow the trails to find the best vantage points. Admission to the below-ground Cliffs of Moher Visitor Center and its Atlantic Edge display is included.
If you want to see the natural wonder from the sea, take a boat ride around the cliffs at your own expense. Then, return to your coach to travel to Doolin. The village is often called the home of traditional Irish music, and you have some free time to visit the pubs and restaurants where bands and musicians often play.
Meet back with your guide at the agreed time, and travel back to Dublin or get dropped off in Ennis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Darby O’Gill Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.