8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the city bustle of Dublin for the natural beauty of the County Antrim coast with this full-day tour to Northern Ireland. Visit Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site, along with Dunluce Castle and the Dark Hedges (of Game of Thrones fame). Cross the wobbly Carrick a Rede rope bridge at a height of almost 100 feet.
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and admire the coastal scenery
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Giant’s Causeway
- Test your courage with a walk across the Carrick a Rede rope bridge
- Comprehensive itinerary includes stops at Dunluce Castle and the Dark Hedges
Saved to wishlist!
Carrick a Rede rope bridge (Crossing included)
The Dark Hedges (Game of Thrones)
Luxury Coach with extra leg room and toilet on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Dublin , Dublin, Dublin, County DublinThis activity will end right where it started.
7:20am Upper O'Connell Street (Outside Gresham Hotel)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Darby O’Gill Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Giants Causeway and Carrick a Rede rope bridge tour
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Dalkey Castle & Heritage CentreNewbridge House and FarmNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryKells Monastic SiteMalahide Castle and GardensConnemaraIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)River LiffeySt. Stephen's GreenJameson Distillery Bow St.Giant's CausewayAviva StadiumAvocaSEA LIFE® BrayDubliniaMolly Malone StatueJames Joyce CentreThe Book of KellsSkerries MillsDublin Phoenix Park