- Learn to make traditional Irish fare during this 2.5-hour cooking class
- Get hands-on experience while preparing your 3-course meal
- Sit down to the fruits of your labor accompanied by a glass of wine
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private cooking class
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet your host Erica at her home
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Cook with a Local Chef in her Beautiful Dublin Home.
- "We had a great time and I highly recommend this if you're looking for a great meal and something different than just going to a nice restaurant for dinner." See review