- Round-trip transportation from central Dublin makes logistics simple
- See the main highlights of County Wicklow, all in one day
- Get a new perspective on the scenery when you go for a horseback ride
- Learn more about the region and its wealth of history from your guide
Departure & Return
The Molly Malone statue sits outside a large stone church on Suffolk Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jeans are recommended, (boots and helmets are supplied by the stables)
- Infant seats available
- Pickup Location is the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:20am
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff