- The tour starts and ends downtown in Churchill Square
- Learn lots of facts about the history and growth of Edmonton
- Bring your camera. There will be plenty of stops for photos
- You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks aboard during the tour
Departure & Return
West side of Churchill Square. Look for the Tour sign on the bus stop. Directions: By LRT, exit at Churchill Station. By Car, the Library parkade which you can access going north on 100th St, turn right after 100A Ave (after Westin). Park and follow signage to Churchill Square. Return point: Same
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guests may bring food and drinks onto the bus for personal consumption
- Booster seats are unavailable so please make any necessary arrangements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big E Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms