25 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Minivan Mercedes Viano or similar
Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur - 60 minutes waiting time
All airport taxes, 60 minutes parking fees and handling charges
One-way private transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/13/2021 - 12/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUROPESHUTTLE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arrival Private Transfer from Gdansk Airport GDN to Gdansk City by Minivan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Arrival Private Transfer from Gdansk Airport GDN to Gdansk City by Minivan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arrival Private Transfer from Gdansk Airport GDN to Gdansk City by Minivan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arrival Private Transfer from Gdansk Airport GDN to Gdansk City by Minivan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Arrival Private Transfer from Gdansk Airport GDN to Gdansk City by Minivan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGdanskTransportation Services - KaliningradPrivate Drivers - KaliningradTransportation Services - PoznanPrivate Drivers - PoznanTransportation Services - WarsawPrivate Drivers - WarsawCategory