- 2-hour private walking tour of Hamburg's districts of Speicherstadt and HafenCity
- Explore the shops throughout Speicherstadt, considered the largest warehouse district in the world
- Walk along the HafenCity port to witness one of Europe's largest rebuilding projects
- Learn about these Hamburg gems from an expert private guide
- Choose your own tour time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Baumwall metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Kehrwiederspitze/ Entrance Kehrwiederspitze). At the bottom of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk) under the railway bridge.
end at Chile House in the Speicherstadt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands