4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the sights, history and culture of Helsinki on a private 4-hour city tour. Travel between the sights by air-conditioned vehicle, and experience the Finnish capital’s 450-year-old past and stylish vibe from your private guide. See landmarks such as Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral and the Sibelius Monument; and if you wish, visit Temppeliaukio Church, carved underground from rock. Finish with a stroll in Market Square, where stalls offer contemporary Finnish foods and goodies. If there’s something you want to see more of, tell your guide; the itinerary is customizable.
- Private 4-hour Helsinki city tour, with air-conditioned transport
- Learn about Helsinki’s history, architecture and culture from an expert local guide
- See top Helsinki attractions such as Helsinki Cathedral on Senate Square and the Sibelius Monument
- Visit landmarks such as the rock-carved Temppeliaukio Church and Kamppi Chapel of Silence
- Check out cutting-edge Finnish foods on a stroll around bustling Market Square
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a private guide, with personalized commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your centrally located hotel or private address. Notify us with special pick up requests in advance. We pick up from Helsinki ports free of charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Helsinki City Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Helsinki City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Helsinki City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - St PetersburgFood Tours - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHalf-day Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - RigaFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Suomenlinna Toy MuseumPort of HelsinkiAteneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum)Helsinki Museum of Technology (Tekniikan Museo)Ehrensvärd MuseumFlying Cinema Tour Of HelsinkiHelsinki City MuseumDesign Museum (Designmuseo)Helsinki Central StationMilitary Museum's ManegeFinlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)Urho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi)Sederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)Sports Museum of FinlandSubmarine VesikkoTennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)Hotel and Restaurant MuseumMuseum of Finnish ArchitectureHAM Helsinki Art MuseumCafé Ursula