- Take a whitewater rafting adventure in Alberta, Canada
- Travel down the Athabasca River in Jasper National Park
- Challenge Grade 2 rapids
- Choose from several daily departure times
- Fun for the entire family
- All rafting equipment is included
Departure & Return
Next to the Jasper Home Building Center (706 Sleepy Hollow Road), and across the railway tracks from the set of traffic lights at the intersection of Connaught Drive and Hazel Avenue. Look for our yellow or blue school buses with yellow rafts on the trailer. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age of 5 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain River Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms