Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Jasper’s Malligne Canyon in the company of a guide who can reveal its stories
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a personalized experience
- Return to the top of Maligne Canyon by shuttle: No need to make the steep ascent
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off is available
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Maligne Canyon Bridge #1 Parking Lot, parking is free and our guide will be in a bright GREEN jacket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with hip, knee and joint pain
- Not recommended for travelers with difficulties walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SunDog Tour Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands