- 6-hour day tour to Curonian Spit National Park from Kaliningrad
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people
- Go to Ornithological Station, and view the dunes and the sea from the observation deck
- See Rossitten Bird Observatory, one of the world's first ornithological observatories
- Catch sight of rare plants and animals that live in the park
- Kaliningrad hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAddress of your hotel in Kaliningrad
Return DetailsKaliningrad center/ hotel
What To Expect
During your time at the park, see beautiful sights, such as the Curonian Lagoon, the Baltic sea, and of course, sand dunes. You might also spot some of the rare plants and animals that call the area home.
Make your way to the Ornithological Station. Here you can go up to the observation deck, which gives you picturesque views of the dunes and the surrounding sea. Also, journey over to one of the world's first ornithological observatories, Rossitten Bird Observatory.
After your day is done, hop back in your vehicle for the ride to your Kaliningrad hotel. In some cases, your tour might drop you off in the Kaliningrad center. Check with your guide to be sure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Citycome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Curonian Spit - The Road to the dunes Day Trip from Kaliningrad.