5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have a tour around a city that’s popular with Muslim travelers—Kamakura. By going on a private tour, you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention. Save time and see multiple highlights in one day, such as Jōmyō-ji, Hokoku temple, Komachi Street, Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine, and more. You won’t have to worry about language barriers as a guide will translate, and recommend where to get a halal lunch too.
- Enjoy a Muslim-friendly tour of Kamakura
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See multiple highlights in one tour—such as Jōmyō-ji, and Hokokuji
- Get insider tips on where to find a halal seafood lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Kamakura Station , 1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKamakuraCity Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureCity Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory