Departure & Return
At the entrance of JR Fujisawa station ※Please do not confuse with Odakyu Line "Fujisawa station" or Enoden Railway "Fujisawa station"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- Please be aware that if it rains on the tour date, part of the routes/spots will be changed.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- Please be aware that this tour involves walking up/down staircases and hills, and is not suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands