Departure & Return
Tour departs from The South Exit of the Odakyu Line, Mukogaoka-yuen Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as there are hills in the open・air museum, and the grounds are covered in gravel.
- You may get ink on your clothes when experiencing indigo ink dyeing, so we recommend you wear something you don't mind getting a little messy.
- Please bring a bag to take your dyed piece of cloth home in. It may still be wet!
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands