5 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kyoto is one of Japan’s most popular travel destinations and with over 50 million annual visitors, it can get busy. This tour makes an early start so you can avoid the crowds and cram much more into your day. Stroll around the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove before the tour groups arrive, visit Kinkaku-ji temple (Golden Pavilion) right as it opens, and walk through the torii gates of Fushimi Inari (Shrine) before the midday heat.
- Guided visits to three top Kyoto attractions
- Early-morning departure to avoid the crowds
- Stunning views of Kinkaku-ji temple in the morning light
- Finishes before midday so your afternoon is free
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees. 400yen@Kinkaku-ji Temple
Drink and Food
Transportation fare. 760 yen for JR Lines, 460 yen for City Bus
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- comfortable shoes for walking; quite a bit of walking required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Early Bird Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Early Bird Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Early Bird Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto Early Bird Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - OsakaBus Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Mt. KuramaKyoto International Manga MuseumByodo-in TempleUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Kennin-ji TempleGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumSaganoNanzen-ji TempleNakasendo WayKodai-ji TempleTogetsu-kyo BridgeRyoan-ji Temple & GardenShimogamo-jinja ShrineKyoto StationNishiki MarketEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Kyoto National MuseumPontocho Alley