3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Long a popular spa destination in England, the charming town of Harrogate is today also reputed for its food scene. On this lunchtime, small-group tour, you’ll stroll past the key sights in the city center and will pause at five different eateries and other venues. Sample local treats, enjoy a beer, and learn about Harrogate’s history as you go. By the tour’s end, you’ll have enjoyed the equivalent of a hearty meal.
- Get to know another side of Harrogate when you explore its eateries
- Learn about the town’s history from your guide
- Enjoy numerous samples and nibbles, plus a beer or other beverage
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to discover the sights
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink included in tasting tour.
Any additional drinks or food required.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can make alterations for wheelchair users if we know at time of booking.
- There is access for strollers, let us know at time if booking.
- Not suitable for young children under age of 10.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours go ahead rain or shine.
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Harrogate Walking Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLeedsFood Tours - YorkshireWalking Tours - YorkshireHalf-day Tours - YorkshireCategory