Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a behind the scenes look at the Beatles’ hometown
- See the city from 453 feet (138 m) at St John's beacon
- Enjoy free admission to the Beatles Story
- Experience Liverpool at a leisurely pace
Departure & Return
Meet your local tour guide outside the wonderful Central Library and Victorian Round Reading Rooms. Please take the opportunity to use the rest rooms inside the library before you start your tour.
The tour finishes at the Pier Head at the wonderful Beatles statues in front of the iconic waterfront buildings called the Three Graces. You are close to the Mersey Ferry Terminal, Museum of Liverpool & Royal Albert Docks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, bring a bottle of water and suncream
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The only drawback is when you finish you have to wait for 10 minutes before coming down on the elevator." See review