Explore our promoted experiences
- See a different side of UNESCO-listed Liverpool on a Beatles-themed tour
- Entry to Liverpool’s famous Cavern Club is included in the tour
- Learn all about the Beatles and their Liverpool origins from your guide
- Discover a number of major Liverpool attractions in a single tour
Departure & Return
Opposite Liverpool Lime Street station (did you know it is only 2 hours from London to Liverpool so this is a perfect day trip from London if you book the 11am tour) - Look out for the large column the statue of the Duke of Wellington and meet your guide outside the library
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers should make their own way to the start location at the new Beatles statues less than five minutes walk from the cruise terminal.
- Suitable footwear and waterproof clothing is advisable
- Please bring a bottle of water and suncream.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will use extra guides as necessary to ensure that this tour is kept to small groups.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms