4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Easy Guided Walk in pedestrianised area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Liverpool, Liverpool Cruise Terminal, Gate, 2 Princes Parade, Liverpool L3 1DL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-hour Door to Door Liverpool Tour in luxury transport (max 6 guests) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-hour Door to Door Liverpool Tour in luxury transport (max 6 guests) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-hour Door to Door Liverpool Tour in luxury transport (max 6 guests) ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-hour Door to Door Liverpool Tour in luxury transport (max 6 guests) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-hour Door to Door Liverpool Tour in luxury transport (max 6 guests)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolShore Excursions - North West EnglandBus Tours - North West EnglandCity Tours - North West EnglandWalking Tours - North West EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North West EnglandHalf-day Tours - North West EnglandShore Excursions - ManchesterBus Tours - ManchesterCity Tours - ManchesterWalking Tours - ManchesterPorts of Call Tours - ManchesterHalf-day Tours - ManchesterShore Excursions - BirminghamBus Tours - BirminghamCity Tours - BirminghamWalking Tours - BirminghamPorts of Call Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCategory
Aintree Racecourse Tours & TicketsSefton Park Tours & TicketsMerseyside Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral Tours & TicketsMagical Beatles Museum Tours & TicketsPalm House (Sefton Park) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Church Tours & TicketsAnfield Stadium Tours & TicketsStrawberry Field Tours & TicketsRadio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & TicketsPenny Lane Tours & TicketsSpaceport Tours & TicketsWalker Art Gallery Tours & Tickets