Departure & Return
If you booking 2 hours before the start time, please call +44 7476 349173 before booking. Meet your guide (who will be wearing purple) outside the Marks & Spencer store, 35 Church Street, L1 1DF. Occasionally routing of the tour may change, we ensure start point changes are sent to you beforehand.
Please note this tour are planned to last approx. 2 hours 15 minutes but we recommend allowing up to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you have a bottle of water with you for the walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liverpool Famous Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Liverpool Guided Walking Culture and History Tour.