7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Port or Hotel pick up and drop off
International Slavery Museum Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Liverpool, Liverpool Cruise Terminal, Gate, 2 Princes Parade, Liverpool L3 1DL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours UK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Liverpool Private City Tour – Crosby Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Liverpool Private City Tour – Crosby Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Liverpool Private City Tour – Crosby Beach?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Liverpool Private City Tour – Crosby Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Liverpool Private City Tour – Crosby Beach
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolShore Excursions - North West EnglandBus Tours - North West EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North West EnglandHistorical Tours - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandShore Excursions - ManchesterBus Tours - ManchesterPorts of Call Tours - ManchesterHistorical Tours - ManchesterFull-day Tours - ManchesterShore Excursions - BirminghamBus Tours - BirminghamPorts of Call Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory
Aintree Racecourse Tours & TicketsSefton Park Tours & TicketsAnfield Stadium Tours & TicketsMagical Beatles Museum Tours & TicketsRadio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Church Tours & TicketsPenny Lane Tours & TicketsMerseyside Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral Tours & TicketsWalker Art Gallery Tours & TicketsSpaceport Tours & TicketsStrawberry Field Tours & TicketsPalm House (Sefton Park) Tours & Tickets