- 8-hour tour of Peaky Blinders filming locations via mini coach
- Small group of fellow fans ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Pickup and drop-off in central Liverpool
- See filming locations both in central Liverpool and outside the city
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is in central Liverpool just outside St George's Hall at the top of the steps opposite the Empire Theatre and next to the Earl of Beaconsfield Statue where you will see your guide waiting for you.
What To Expect
Board a mini coach with your small group and begin your Blinders-themed exploration of central Liverpool. Through your guide's commentary, learn about the history of the real Peaky Blinders while making stops at more than 10 actual filming locations. Visit the Shelby's house in Watery Lane, Ada's House, Tommy's 'paradise', and take a tour of some period-dressed rooms used to film scenes from the show.
Return to Liverpool for drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands