- 4-hour Peaky Blinders filming location tour of Liverpool
- Designed for fans of the hit British TV show
- Visit locations featured in episodes of the show
- Learn about the real-life people the show is based on
Departure & Return
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time. The meeting point is in central Liverpool just outside St George's Hall at the top of the steps opposite the Empire Theatre and next to the Earl of Beaconsfield Statue where you will see your guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 16
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Peaky Blinders Tour of Liverpool.