1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge your love of football during an audio guide tour of Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum. As you follow in the footsteps of famous football (soccer) players like Thierry Henry, visit the players’ tunnel and the changing rooms—areas usually off limits to spectators—while listening to insightful commentary from former Arsenal goalkeeper, Bob Wilson. Conclude your tour at Arsenal Museum, home to glittering trophies and shirts of famous former teammates, to learn more about the history of the prestigious team.
- Tour of Emirates Stadium, home to the prestigious Arsenal Football Club, with an audio guide
- Visit the home and away changing rooms, the players’ tunnel, and other areas closed to the public on match days
- Learn about the Gunners’ history from the audio commentary voiced by former goalkeeper Bob Wilson
- Head inside the Arsenal Museum and explore its exhibits independently
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See the players’ tunnel, changing rooms, and other areas that are normally off-limits to the public.
Saved to wishlist!
Experience the new Emirates Stadium Tour
Access to behind the scenes areas of the stadium such as the Players Entrance,
.. Home and Away Dressing Room, Head Coach’s Office, Players Tunnel, Pitchside, Home Dugout etc..
Choose commentary from Lee Dixon, Charlie George or Nigel Mitchell (English only)
Free personalised tour certificate
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The stadium does not open on match days and the day before a home European fixture
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
- Opening times may vary so please check prior to visiting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Please be advised that due to refurbishment works the Home Dressing Room will be closed from 29th September-18th October inclusive.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLondonAttractions & Museums - HorleyAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - CambridgeCategory
Whitehall London Stansted Airport (STN)Westminster CathedralRoyal Albert Hall Aldwych TheatrePrince of Wales TheatreAlbert MemorialCamden MarketQueen's TheatreTate BritainTwickenham StadiumSt. Katharine DocksNotting HillHer Majesty's TheatreBaker StreetImperial War Museum (IWM)East EndOld Truman Brewery Somerset HouseSmithfield Market