- Three-course meal freshly prepared onboard
- Sightseeing cruise takes you past London's famous attractions
- Live jazz band
- Optional upgrade to include one drink
Departure & Return
When you arrive at Embankment Pier, please take the left hand ramp down to our reception area
What To Expect
Step aboard your comfortable sightseeing boat and absorb the wonderful views as you cruise by top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Tate Modern, and the London Eye. Watch, too, for iconic sights such as Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and the monumental dome of St Paul’s Cathedral.
As you take in the sights and river setting, sit down to a delicious 3-course Sunday lunch of classic British dishes, all freshly prepared on board. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. Savor your meal, and while you eat, enjoy the live entertainment courtesy of the onboard jazz band. Lose yourself in enjoyable mainstream and easy-listening classics including Dixieland, smooth jazz and trad jazz numbers — the perfect, light accompaniment to your cruise.
After around 2.5 hours, your Sunday lunch jazz cruise comes to an end when your boat docks back at the starting pier.
Spiced cauliflower veloute, shallot bhaji, curry oil (v)
Roast beef Duck fat potatoes, roasted carrot, winter greens, Yorkshire pudding, pan jus
Veggie wellington roast potatoes, winter greens, sauce epice (v)
Vanilla & Bergamott Creme Brulee
Fairtrade tea or coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seat allocation is according to your booking, only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bateaux London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms