- Day trip from London to Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Enjoy a full day of sightseeing around England's beautiful countryside and historical towns
- In Oxford, enjoy a walking tour and see the famous university colleges
- See Shakespeare's birthplace at Stratford-upon-Avon
- Take a private tour of Shakespeare's Schoolroom before it opens to the public
- Explore medieval Warwick Castle independently
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs at Gate 19 - 20 at 8:15am (Boarding starts at 8am)
What To Expect
Afterward, take some free time to explore this charming market town, famous for its half-timbered buildings and the theaters of the hallowed Royal Shakespeare Company. Perhaps take in the views of the pretty Avon River as its snakes past Holy Trinity church, the burial place of Shakespeare, and if you wish, visit other history-steeped sites such as Shakespeare’s childhood home or school.
Have lunch (own expense) at your choice of the town's many cafes and restaurants, and then drive on to Warwick, home to Warwick Castle. Dating to the 11th century, this magnificent fortress is Britain’s greatest medieval castle and will instantly transport you back to a world of royal jousts, bloody battles and fire-lit banquets.
Head inside, and after an introduction to the castle’s history, enjoy ample time to explore on your own. Stroll around the towers and ramparts, and experience the eerie dungeons and chambers where history is brought to life with actors, special effects and waxworks from the famous Madame Tussauds. Be sure to visit other areas of the building such as the lavish State Rooms and impressive Great Hall, once the heart of castle life, and where the nobility ate, drank and slept.
Continue north to Oxford, one of England’s most beautiful cities and home to one of the world’s oldest and most renowned universities.
On arrival, take a walking tour to admire the architectural and historical highlights of this glorious university city. Stroll around the honey-colored streets and passageways, and learn about the university’s famous colleges as you behold their ivy-bedecked walls, courtyards, chapels and libraries.
Afterward, reconvene with your guide and relax on your coach ride back to central London, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shakespeare's Schoolroom will not be included between October - March
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms