3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your flexible itinerary and private guide on this 3-hour sightseeing walking tour of London — a great choice for first-time visitors or families. Make your way to Buckingham Palace for the famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony, then enjoy a tour of some of London’s most renowned landmarks. Pass Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, admire the architecture of Westminster Abbey and get a glimpse of No.10 Downing Street, home to the British Prime Minister, as you walk up Whitehall.
- Navigate the city with ease on a walking tour of London's top sights
- Great introduction to the city for first time visitors
- Private guide ensures a more personalized experience
- 3-hour tour length is ideal for those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Westminster , London SW1A 2JR, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We can meet at the hotel. Please provide the full address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: you will need to confirm the pick-up location with the supplier, refer to voucher for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viplondontour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Sightseeing Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Sightseeing Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Sightseeing Walking Tour of London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Sightseeing Walking Tour of London
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Regent StreetSt. James's PalaceEltham PalaceKensington PalaceKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumShakespeare's GlobeLondon Science MuseumRegent's ParkPortobello RoadHam House Novello TheatreBrixtonBlackfriars BridgeMCC Museum Prince Edward TheatreLondon National GalleryLondon ChinatownSouthwark CathedralLord's Cricket GroundSmithfield Market