Departure & Return
In the village Bad Großpertholz you follow the sign Papiermühle. After the paddock on the left, the village ends. Do not let it stop you and just keep driving. After a small forest (a few hundred meters) you will see the Edermühle on the right after the curve.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for allergy sufferers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stephanie Wolfsteiner
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands