10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of the slopes in Switzerland’s Jungfrau region on this 10-hour beginners’ ski trip from Lucerne. Travel to the iconic Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald and admire fine views over the Jungfrau’s peaks and valleys. On arrival, pick up your ski kit and hit the gentle terrain of Bodmi with a qualified instructor. During your 2.5-hour class, master the correct ski technique and enjoy making your first linked turns on the snow. Explore Grindelwald at your leisure during free time, then return in comfort to Lucerne.
- Full-day beginners’ ski trip to the Jungfrau region from Lucerne
- Visit the Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald in the beautiful Jungfrau region
- Collect your ski kit from the hire shop and take to the Bodmi beginner slopes
- Watch as a qualified instructor demonstrates the correct ski technique
- Master your first turns on the snow!
- Enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Lucerne
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
Guide (English / Spanish / Mandarin) during coach ride
Ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
Ski clothes (jacket, pants, gloves)
2.5 hours qualified ski instructor (beginner level, English only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Frankenstrasse 2, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne (please wait on side walk)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: The instructor during the skiing lesson is English-speaking only and there will be no guide during the coach transfer to Lauterbrunnen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Lucerne?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Lucerne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Lucerne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Lucerne
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Winter SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesLucerneSports Lessons - Central SwitzerlandWinter Sports - Central SwitzerlandSports Lessons - ZurichWinter Sports - ZurichSports Lessons - BaselWinter Sports - BaselCategory
Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & Tickets