- 2-hour private Lviv Jewish History and Heritage walking tour
- Admire the historic monuments of Lviv’s Jewish Quarter, including the Golden Roza Synagogue
- Learn more about Lviv’s rich Jewish heritage from a local guide
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences and ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you in front of the main entrance of Lviv Opera and Ballet Theater
Tour ends in the city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.