13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and hike through the mountains on this private guided tour. Depart from your Lviv hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to the village of Bilasovytsya, where you can start your ascent. In the company of a guide, hike to the summit of Pikuy Mountain and admire the views. After a snack break, descend back to the village and return to Lviv.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Hike in the company of a guide
- Snap photos of stunning mountain views
Saved to wishlist!
hotel pickup and drop-off
transportation by private vehicle
meals during the hike
extra drinks and meals
Departure & Return
Location Name: Hotel pickup: centrally located Lviv hotels or apartments Directions: The tour starts with the hotel pickup. Please let us know your address for meeting point.
Departure PointHotel pickup: centrally located Lviv hotels or apartments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years (recommended)
- Dress code: check our recommended equipment list below
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We kindly ask to double check our
- to avoid any misunderstandings. The company reserves the right to reject your participation in a hike provided you don’t have appropriate footwear. This requirement was based on the necessity to guarantee your safety and convenience.
- Please inform us if you need any of the below mentioned equipment while booking the tour. The prices are given per person per day. We kindly ask you to reserve the equipment in advance. We don't demand any deposit from our clients.
- Light backpack for hiking (daypack) with a rain cover (3 euro)
- Trekking shoes (waterproof)
- Gaiters (2 euro)
- Warm socks (and a spare pair)
- Thermal underwear (both top and bottom)
- Wind stop and waterproof pants and jacket
- 2 Fleece jackets or sweaters (1 light and 1 warm)
- Warm hat and buff
- 2 pairs of gloves, a light and a warm pair (waterproof and wind stop)
- Sitting mat with a fixing belt
- Thermos with hot tea
- Trekking poles (2 euro)
- Personal portable first-aid kit
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Set of clothes for transfers during the tour (shoes, socks, underwear, outerwear): please mind that the clothes after hiking may be wet or dirty
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Karpaty.travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Peaks of Lviv Region: Pikuy Mountain (private tour)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLvivBus Tours - KrakowHiking - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - WarsawHiking - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - Cluj-NapocaHiking - Cluj-NapocaFull-day Tours - Cluj-NapocaCategory