9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, England’s Lake District lies around 1.5 hours north of Manchester and is incredibly slow to explore without your own wheels. Skip the expense of self-drive when you book this fun tour, with a professional driver/guide to narrate. Stop at Lake Windermere (where you can opt for a cruise), a neolithic stone circle, a gingerbread store, and more—there’s even a scenic hike.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Lake District National Park, including a hike
- Stops at Lake Windermere: choose to buy a cruise or admire it on foot
- Great-value package covers a lot of ground, including some unusual routes
- Positive, upbeat driver/guide keeps the mood up whatever the weather
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Driver and Guide
Departure & Return
Manchester Airport , Manchester M90 3RR, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
The Coach Bays withing the transport interchange.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Manchester)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Lakes District is STUNNING and this trip is really good if you only have a day but want to have a good sight of it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour
9 to 10 hours
9 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManchesterBus Tours - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - LiverpoolFull-day Tours - LiverpoolBus Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory