Explore our promoted experiences
- Take off and land on the water of Key Biscayne
- Admire incredible aerial views of downtown Miami’s mansions, beaches and skyscrapers
- Fly past sites such as Coconut Grove, Star Island, and South Beach
- Enjoy narration from your friendly, experienced pilot
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Venetian Condominium on the second floor. Please call once you are in front of our office to advise your arrival time to have our staff members greet you and get you ready for the tour.
What To Expect
As you leave the water, watch the city fall away and marvel at the striking juxtaposition of urban landscape and awesome natural scenery. Soar above vibrant Miami and see how it bumps up into powder-white beaches. You have great views of the area’s famous sandy banks and waterways, and fun neighborhoods like Coconut Grove and the Art Deco District. Whirl past iconic sites like South Beach, Deco Drive, and the Fontainebleau Hotel, as well as new constructions like the Arsht Performing Arts Center.
Then cut away from the city to cruise past some of the area’s hot islands like Fisher Island and Star Island, where celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs have multimillion-dollar mansions. Throughout your flight, your professional pilot shares fascinating facts and histories, point out key sights, and explain the city’s unique topography.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult ticket applies to all ages
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The plane can accommodate a maximum of 3 passengers
- Maximum of 230lbs (104kg / 16.4st) per person. Passengers weighing more than this weight may be denied boarding.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Face masks are strongly recommended
- No free parking. There is Valet service at our address 555 NE 15th Street Suite 17, Miami FL 33132
- Pilot reserves the right to deny boarding for any person over the weight limit.
- Max height is 6 ft per person
- Single passengers will be rescheduled to an existing flight if there is an additional seat available on the date of the tour/charter
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Seaplane
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands